Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Let it go

"let it go, let it roll right off your shoulder don't you know the hardest part is over
let it in, let your clarity define you in the end we will only just remember how it feels"

These meaningful lyrics mean a whole lot and if you listen to the song you'll know what I mean. I have learned that LIFE IS INDEED NOT PERFECT. That is why after what that has happened to my life and the family I've decided that life is indeed short. Thus when a friend asked me to join his agama class I willingly said yes. The class has taught me to be a better man. The class condemns people who spoke ill of a person's mother, grandmother, uncle or relatives. It said that whoever spoke ill or curse these people he/she will get the curse thrown right back at them..nauzubillahminzaliq.

Yes it frightens me because I too have been in those shoes BUT not to the extent of cursing one's mother or grandmother by speaking of their female genitalia and what nots. May ALLAH forgive those who have sinned. AMIN

I thus take this moment to forgive and forget whatever wrong that has been done to me and vice versa.
may the force be with you...wassalam

p.s so anybody want to join me in this class?