Saturday, April 07, 2007

Your opinion please

I sent my old wedding video which was in the old video tape form to a shop for them to transfer it to a DVD. And that was last july 2006. Up till now we haven't heard a word from them about the wedding video. The first few times when we ask for it they said ok its ready they would pass it to us when they meet us but those promises did not become a reality. And we being the good guys we are and ME being a man decided not to get petty over this thing and just let it be.

But a wedding video is a wedding video. It is a momento, something that we cherish till we die, how could we not get it back? And furthermore my wife has been bugging me day in and day out. So I called and did not get any answer from his cell phone FOR SEVERAL DAYS AND WEEKS. How? Why are they doing this to us? its been more than 6 months! If its lost or damaged they should have the courtesy to tell us straight up right?So now what should I do?

Cos he just refuses to take my calls...DAMN HIM!!
Oh yea the last I know his cell phone no. is still the same..